Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Well, Lets See How This One Goes

Alright then. It's 1:38 in the morning and I'm going to bed after this. Was up tinkering around hoping I could get something done in a game I play called MapleStory, but due to server instability no such luck. I got a quest finished by some miracle but didn't get it turned in. It crashed after I looted the item I needed.

Okay, part one, current situation. I am helping around apartment and cleaning dishes a LOT. I also sweep up around the apartment and actually do need to mop. I'll have to sweep again first, since our cat Inesh, who I will post pictures of at a later date sheds like crazy. If I had to give you an idea of who Inesh looks like, well, Kit. He is literally a clone of her. He has Samsons playfulness and Poons brooding nature. He loves attention much like Jasmine and from Delilahs traits its how when he wants attention he comes to you and when he doesn't he runs away from you. He also rarely makes any noise when purring. But thats what's going on right now. That and the fact I should be in bed.

Part two, guitar classes. So I am still learning the guitar and I have reached the point where I am playing multiple notes at once, though I am still a bit slow I am getting better. Hopefully once I master it I can master that Mozart piece in the back of my book. I have also learned the into to Ozzy's Crazy Train which took all of two minutes for me to play as fast as it is in the song. I love learning how to play the guitar but my fingers have callused over so I don't really feel anymore with the tips of my fingers. Something I expected and don't regret at all.

Part three, games and other activities. Currently I am playing many different games, including but not limited to Gears of War 3, Lost Odyssey, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Dance Central 1&2 (as mentioned previously), Spore, and as I was saying earlier, the free mmorpg MapleStory. No I didn't write that wrong either, that's how it's meant to be written. So I have already finished the GoW 3 storyline and I am currently level 60 or 61 on the online portion of the game. I am about 600 kills in it from getting the gold sawed-off medal also. In Lost Odyssey I am on disc 2 of 4, which I think is good for only 11 hours of play time. Also Lost Odyssey is the only 4 disc XBox 360 game, and is actually really good. Leveling up can be a pain sometimes but thats to be expected from someone who helps make Final Fantasy games. In Call of Duty I'm not very high level and to be completely honest I play like crap. Only real reason I am better than I used to be is of course thanks to GoW 3. Dance Central is my way of getting excercise, and it works. You are out of breath very quickly after three or four songs. Spore is fun, as fun as I thought it would be and I like getting to make little aliens and watch them grow into a civilization. The main thing I am into right now though is MapleStory. I have actually come back to it after a small hiatus and just happened to end up getting to play the coolest class they have ever made. It is called a Demon Slayer and it is adictively awesome. It took a little getting used to but to be honest I took to it better and with more fevor than any of the other classes they offer in the game. He is currently level 63, which also makes him the biggest character that I have. All I need are 7 more levels and he will also be my first character to make it to the 3rd job advancement which will make my day. If the servers aren't as bad Friday through Sunday he will make and pass level 70 with ease.

Well that concludes everything that is in my head and I am off to bed now. Wow, 22 minutes and I wrote all of that. Hope everyone enjoys it and thanks for reading to keep up to date on my life. I will check back later for comments and messages back about it on Facebook. Talk to everyone again next week and be safe.

2 comments:

  1. You know I still have your DR account active if you want to play sometime. Let me know. Good job on the post. Pics we want pics. I guess I need to update my blog don't I can't have you out blogging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me out blog you? Really? I update at least once a week. And I have thought about it but I keep forgetting. You could always play MapleStory with me =P. I could even help you get started. My character I was talking about in the blog has over 5 mil in gold in the game.

    ReplyDelete