Thursday, January 19, 2012
The First Blog
Good Morning evryone. I think it is a good morning anyways. As it is I am currently and obviously writing this blog. The last few weeks have been spent with Aleysha, my girlfriend, at her parents house. Her parents love me, and think I am a great person. Her dad likes me a lot because I share his interest in computers and because I like Dragon Ball Z, Thundercats, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate SG-1 and ever other science fiction television show that he named. He is an especially huge fan of Star Wars. For his birthday Aleysha bought a bunch of Star Wars decorations and she also got him the huge blu-ray pack of all six movies, and I actually got him a Darth Vader coffee mug that I found at, of all places, Toys-R-Us. Her mom thinks I am a very sweet man, even if I am extremely quiet and don't really say a whole lot. I have been working on my spanish too, though I have to be honest, it is taking a bit. I am understanding a lot better than I am speaking so I know at least 75% of what is being said to me. I am happy here with Aleysha, and we spend a lot of time together, watching television and even playing board games and doing puzzles together. We even ocasionally play Dance Central 1&2 together, which is fun but extremely exhausting. And I have even learned a little bit of Salsa dancing, so I think that is something I can be proud of since I don't have a clue how to dance at all and even doing it on Dance Central I feel like I'm making a fool of myself and doing a horrible job of it. Learning is fun though, I am doing my best and working hard on all of the things I have going on. Well, I will probably post again next week with more updates and maybe even with more enthusiasm, since I'm not really sure what to write about I'm just covering all the bases for now and I may be more focused next week. Well, talk to everyone then I guess, be safe out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go son. You can add things about the local culture and maybe a few pics of the area. Talk about games you play and just random thoughts. My blog isn't a good example yet but I'm working in it.
ReplyDelete