So first and foremost in my writing I have acutally changed a little bit of the details, such as one of the races names, because i wanted something more unique. I also was inspired by my cat to create a character that helps advance the story in a different way. Also I have not moved a lot on the writing as I go story. I have come up with three main characters for the thought out and planned story, as well as quite a few differences from your usual fantasy stuff, like the details to one of the races, and which race is actually the dominant one. There are a lot of differences that I hope make this story turn out for the best even if I only manage to write it and that's as far as it goes I would be very happy with that.
Now, in video games this week I actually let a friend borrow one of mine so that I could borrow his copy of Batman: Arkham City which is totally awesome. Probably the best game I have played in a while. I love the artwork for the game and it plays very smoothly. I must admit that there is a lot of side stuff to do and a lot of things that make it more challenging that other games. I have done a lot of side quest and missions but I'm no where near finished with it. The last time I checked how much I had finished I was at 30%. Long way to go that's for sure. In other games I haven't really done a lot. So that's all there really is to tell in this section.
Okay, so Valentines Day was this past tuesday and I hope everyone enjoyed it and was happy. I personally had a great day and I managed to pull my work together that I mentioned earlier this week into the song that I played for my special someone. Yes, it was a simple song, but I used what I had learned from all my guitar classes to write her this song. While it is simple to play it is still something I came up with based off the notes that I do know how to play. This all said I did not actually include it into the video which I had considered doing initially, but I decided against it because you don't want to hear me sing, I'm no good at it. Also at the beginning of the video I say I will show my guitar at the end of it but I fail to do so. So instead I have included a picture of my guitar for you to see in the blog itself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93z0hRzV16I&context=C33119cdADOEgsToPDskLRbqSE1gtS0bRZIOQGn7hn
This is link to the video, originally was going to embed it but this is third attempt at that so here is direct link to it instead.
The guitar from the video that you hear me playing.
Good job son keep practicing
ReplyDelete