Monday, February 13, 2012

Number Five, I'm Early I Know

Okay. So this is just to be a quick I need to get this out thing. I won't have the video in this post, but don't worry, I will later this week. I just came up with what I was wanting to for Valentines day. Since I have been learning the guitar and thanks to some more recent learnings I was able to come up with a simple note combination to put to a poem that I wrote almost a year ago. That said I am going to be doing this for the very special woman in my life. I know she loves the poem because it was for her, and now I can put music to it. The catch in all this is I gotta get down the speed with which I can play this by tomorrow. I started on it some yesterday and I did more with it today. But because this is all kinda new it's hard to swap notes really fast. I have mixed in some I already knew with some I learned from some thing that will be in the video this thursday/friday, whichever day I do my next blog. Be safe and hope everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment