Alright then my dear followers and readers. Namely everyone I share with be it family or random strangers who read this. So this is my fourth post and it makes the fourth consecutive week in a row so I have obviously put a lot of time into this. Hurrah for sticking to something I started. Anywho, pestering from one source in particular has led to two pics that will show up at the end of this blog that will involve places I visited this past week, one of which involves a Smurf and a Jimi Hendrix poster, and the other invovling a picture and a chair that were in the place where I ate at.
Okay, so news from the writings that I have been working on recently. Chapter 2 revisions are almost halfway finished, which means I have completely changed and redone what was originally there. So much so that this is before a part of his life that actually scars him for life and disables him in a sense. But that is for later when and if I decide to share a tidbit of that story. For now, it's a secret. Also, on the story that I have actually taken the time to plan out and create a back story and history to a world I have finished fleshing out a re-done history of three of my five major races, two of which live and exist together, so that means I have three of four done. It has taken some time and I have come up with a way of actually starting this story and hopefully will get to start in on it soon too. I want all of this to fall into place first on it before doing it so I hope that what I have come up with so far will actually meld and blend to create a world that I am proud of and enjoy writing in since it is the first one that I have ever done this with. As you saw from the map that I made and posted last week I have obviously planned out the details of the world and even planned out territories and features to the land they live in. Also for anyone who was curious as to why I did the lines the way i did and not just shade the entire territory I hand drew the map and scanned it into the computer, thereby making it impossible to just fill each territory with color.
Now then, I skipped over games last week because I hadn't been playing them a lot but this week we'll pick it back up, even if briefly. As everyone knows my goal two weeks ago was to get my character in MapleStory to level 70, well I more than succeeded, I hit level 120, almost level 121. I haven't actually been on at all this week either. Last time I played was two weeks exactly. So where does that leave me with my guild I joined? Probably kicked from it but I am not totally surprised by that since I come and go from MapleStory very very frequently. Also, I am currently borrowing Forza Motorsport 3 from a friend because I do not actually have my copy with me. And that is the extent of my gaming for the last two weeks. Not a whole lot to talk about.
Now then, things that I have been trying to do. I have been trying to keep up with keeping the apartment clean. I also try to keep up with doing pre-cal stuff, which still gives me a headache even if I do understand what it is I'm staring at. I have also been practicing my guitar skills and have even learned the arpegio from a song by Adelle which is titled "Someone Like You" I believe and I have had a fun time learning it. I have actually just about finished learning my first book and I have had a real blast learning this instrument that I have always wanted to learn. I hope that next week I can actually post a video to this blog of my playing my guitar for everyone. I haven't figured out exactly what it is I will play, I may take the time to actually play two or three things, and hopefully next week when I do this I will have gotten better at my arpegio that I am learning to play that for everyone as well. I have learned a few chords and I have learned to play without using a pick this entire time actually. I have an accoustic guitar that I have been using and yes it is a very odd color before we get to the video next week. That is all on these randomly jumbled together topics.
Alright, so lets see, what have we missed? I don't really know what else there is to talk about. I have covered recent stuff with writing, games, a random list of things all at once. I know my Spanish hasn't improved a whole lot this past week. I actually plan on spending a lot of time here in the future watching a lot of movies in spanish with english subs. Which should be interesting since I have seen them all in English and never thought of watching them in spanish.
I have covered all that I can think of this week, so now I am going to go fetch my pictures that I promised and will tell you a little about each of them under every picture that goes up.
Okay. So this is obviously Papa Smurf. He stalks me. He is in the room where I take guitar classes. Though I'm not always in this room I've been in there enough to feel like I'm being stalked. It creeps me out badly.
This one is pretty self explanitory. Jimi Hendrix playing the guitar with his teeth. Far as I know the first man to ever do it. Not a person in the world probably thought of it before him either. Pioneer, even if it was a strange thing to pioneer.
Okay then, sorry, I know I promised a third picture but for some odd reason it is messed up. Kinda feel bad about that. Alright so that is everything this week. I think that once again I have written an even longer post than the week before which doesn't honestly surprise me but I really gotta work on setting a certain ammount to write. This would have gotten done sooner too but I had to leave it a couple times to play with the cat because he was being whiny. Now he has gone into the other room and is passed out either in the closet or next to the bed. I'll know when I get there. Talk to everyone next week and until then be safe and careful out there. It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world out there.


Yea pictures wohoo
ReplyDeleteI swear. Yes, I gave you pictures. I'm going to work on a video for you and everyone else to see my play guitar. Can't promise anything epic, but hey, I will at least be sharing that too.
Delete