Hello and all that fun stuff that you do when you say hi to someone. Anyway, not what matters at this point in time today. I am here and lets just get this done quick. So today is two important things, one is a birthday, the other is thirty-one months for me and my girlfriend. Yeah, both are huge. And I have already said happy birthday to my mom, and happy anniversary to my girlfriend so all in all those two huge things are out of the way. On to other topics now.
So last week I mentioned that not a lot of writing has been done. Well that has officially changed as of Wednesday, which is when I wrote the prologue to my new idea for a story. No I will not be sharing it through here. It's two pages in Word which means it would make this blog very very long. If you would like to read it let me know and if I don't already have your email address let me know that as well so I can shoot you it for viewing purposes. That said that is all I got done with it this past week. That's all the writing that I got done this week actually. Onward and downward in this case.
So part of today I actually spent cleaning around the apartment, which involved picking up the trash that was laying around, sweeping the floor and then mopping the floor. I also did the dishes which really isn't all that impressive. For that matter none of this really is important, but here you go. What I did today. Well, partly, the other thing that I did today was made a special gift for my girlfriend and I also made a list of songs for her to listen to as well. That was my productivity for the day.
Now in game world I have been playing Batman: Arkham City, but I have recently become stuck so I have put it on the back burner for now and taken up my online gaming mantle again. I was playing MapleStory but after one weekend where I pushed my character all the way to lvl 120 I haven't had that burning desire to play it anymore so I started to adventure into unknown territory. And thus I got steam, which has bunch of online games and some of which are free. So I have actually tried out DC Universe Online, which is fun but it's also got a lot of room for improvement. That said that's all I have done gamewise as well.
The only other thing I can think about to mention is things I have recently read which to be honest hasn't been anything for the last few weeks which I am dissapointed by. I haven't had anything to read for a bit and I've already read everything that is in the apartment. I am not a re-reader. I don't do that very often, so as it is I am currently out of new material to read, though come Sunday my girlfriend should be bringing new books for me to read so I will get to do that some more and I can update you on that front next week. Okay then, that's all and I hope everyone has had an awesome day thus far and is safe til next week. Have fun out there. Oh, one last thing, I read this while I was messing with a game and thought everyone might find it ammusing, and it will be slightly edited. "I want to go down on you and make you extremely happy. Then I will come back up slowly and screw you real good and hard. Yours truly, Gas Prices." That is all.
Different but entertaining.
ReplyDelete